Sunday, January 22, 2012

A psychiatrist thinks that being on wife #3 might actually be a good thing?




This is an interesting take on the issue of Gingrich’s previous marriages by a psychiatrist writing for Fox News. I have to admit I’d never thought about it this way, but it is a line of thought that strikes me as particularly rational, even though I don’t like Newt’s past marital judgement issues. Check the link below to read the short article and see why this psychiatrist believes that having been married three times under those circumstances might mean Gingrich is an especially strong candidate for president. What’s your take?
-Matt

Newt Gingrich’s second wife Marianne revealed Thursday to ABC News that her former husband wanted an “open marriage.” But here’s my take — when three women want to sign on for life with a man who is now running for president, I worry more about whether we’ll be clamoring for a third Gingrich term, not whether we’ll want to let him go after one.
Source: soc.li

No comments:

Post a Comment